Sunday, October 4, 2026

The Kingdom..



 The Parable of the Two Sons

28 h“What do you think? A man had two sons. And he went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work in ithe vineyard today.’ 29 And he answered, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he jchanged his mind and went. 30 And he went to the other son and said the same. And he answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go. 31 Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, kthe tax collectors and lthe prostitutes go into mthe kingdom of God before you.

  • The First Son: Represents perceived sinners (tax collectors and prostitutes) who initially rebelled against God, but later repented and obeyed through their actions.  
  • The Second Son: Represents the outward religious elite (chief priests and elders) who claim to serve God with their words, but lack true obedience and fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment