Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Mayor...

 PHOTO: Nashville Mayor Megan Barry listens to a question during a news conference in her office on Aug. 7, 2017, in Nashville, Tenn.

Nashville mayor Megan Barry admitted to having an affair with the former head of her security detail.

"Today, I have acknowledged publicly that I have engaged in an extramarital affair with the former head of my security detail," Barry, elected in 2015, said in a statement. "I accept full responsibility for the pain I have caused my family and his. I am so sorry to my husband Bruce, who has stood by me in my darkest moments and remains committed to our marriage, just as I am committed to repairing the damage I have done."

 The Media got one more subject of sex, the favorite to fill the air with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment