Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Leech-Burg...

Image result for sex arrest by police


A Pennsylvania police chief arrested in a child sex sting operation identified himself as a “kutecop4you” in an online ad.

The teenager was really a special agent for the state Attorney General’s office named Daniel Block.
Investigators zeroed-in on Diebold after he allegedly posted an ad spelling out in no uncertain terms what kind of sex he was looking for and clearly identified himself as a cop.

Danielle Reinke Diebold, the former police chief’s wife, sent the following statement to KDKA:

“They say God will never give you more than you can handle, but He did this time.I have never hurt so bad in all my life.

I don’t know how to pick up all these broken pieces and find a way to put them back together and go on with my life, but I have to try to find a way for my children. Our lives have been completely shattered. I am broken, devastated, humiliated, and I was completely blindsided.

He was the first man ever in my life who never made me question, never gave me a gut feeling, never a bad instinct or sign and we were even in the process of planning to extend our family.

This is not who we knew. We knew a loving, caring father and husband and we are grieving the loss of that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment