Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gretta...

Image result for gretta vansstern


Van Susteren left Fox News in September after 14 years, saying the network had “not felt like home” for a few years. She left right after former CEO Roger Ailes left after former host Gretchen Carlson filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against him.

Van Susteren broke the news the day Fox News agreed to settle with Carlson for $20 million.
At MSNBC, Van Susteren will host For the Record With Greta at 6PM ET. The network hopes her show will “bridge the gap between daytime and primetime.” The network stated:

“I’m thrilled to start my next chapter at MSNBC, the network is the right destination for the smart news and analysis I hope to deliver every day, and I look forward to joining the talented journalists and analysts I respect there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment