Saturday, January 12, 2019

Love...

Image result for happy couple sketches

Deb is a successful interior design business woman, with a pristine life on the coast of Orange County, California. 
She met Meehan online in the belief that he was an anesthesiologist. He said everything right,"  "I ate it up. He was very convincing. So pretty soon you're saying 'I love you.'"
They only knew each other for two months when Newell agreed to marry Meehan on a trip to Las Vegas. Although it was her fifth marriage.
"We would take walks at the end of the day and you want to hear all about my day, he would make me breakfast or he would go get me a Starbucks. He would take my dry cleaning in, take my mail to the mailbox. Anything that I needed to do that I had no time for" he would do.
The newlywed couple moved into a waterfront home on Balboa Island, a beautiful harbor side island in Newport Beach. 
Meehan had seduced, swindled and terrorized multiple women, many of whom he had met on dating sites while posing as a doctor, court records showed." 
Good love-story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment