Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Ambush...

Image result for justine damon
Justine Damond.

Justine Damond, 40, an Australian meditation instructor who lives with her fiancé in US, had called 911 to report a strange noise behind her house that she thought could be a possible sexual assault.

"Hi, I'm, I can hear someone out the back and I, I'm not sure if she's having sex or being raped,"  .  "And I think she just yelled out 'help,' but it's difficult, the sound has been going on for a while, but I think, I don't think she's enjoying it. I think it's, I don't know," Damond says.

Officer Matthew Harrity, told investigators he was driving in the alley with all of the vehicle's lights off when he was startled by a loud noise, which authorities did not describe. Harrity said Damond appeared at the driver's side window "immediately afterward" and officer Noor fired, striking her in the abdomen. She died at the scene.

Television station KSTP said the two officers thought they were being targeted for an ambush when they heard a pounding noise on the driver's side. Noor had his gun on his lap, the station reported.

After calling the police, then clear the way. Stay out of their way.   Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment