Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Thoughts...**

Image result for valentine day couples


'My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to.'   Rita Rudner

‘Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.’   Thomas Robert Dewar

’ I wasn't kissing her. I was just whispering in her mouth.’  Albert Einstein.


To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.  Anonymous

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.  Joan Crawford

Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.  Judith Viorst.

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. Thomas Merton.

No comments:

Post a Comment