Friday, June 28, 2024

Truth..


President Biden on Friday tried to beat back doubts about his fitness following a disjointed debate performance the night before, firing up a crowd of supporters with an energetic speech that accused former President Donald J. Trump of being a “one-man crime wave.”

“I know I’m not a young man, to state the obvious,” he said.  “I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to. But I know what I do know. I know how to tell the truth. I know right from wrong.”
With the stakes sky high as Democrats around the country openly discussed whether he should abandon his bid for a second term, Mr. Biden repeatedly cast the election as a choice between right and wrong, morality and criminality, an honest man and a convicted criminal.


Comment:

*What was the truth about invading the Country of Libya?

*How many civilians were killed then and still struggling as the country split?

*How many civilians were killed in Syria as a result of our military intervention?

*  What was the amount of money Hunter Biden received from the Ukrainian businesses for being a consultant?

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment