Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Walked...


Image result for leave with suitcase
 Two-thirds of all the divorces are filed by women.  Most women believe that they have tried everything to turn things around before throwing in the towel.

Although there are a variety of reasons,  one stands out above the rest.

During the early years of marriage, a woman makes certain her marriage remains a priority, insisting on quality time together, meaningful conversation and shared activities. Then, more kids, more responsibilitys, etc.

When the marriage takes a back seat to other commitments and needs, she pursues her husband for more connection by having frequent heart-to-heart talks. If not, her complaints are no longer confined to her feeling unimportant.

She begins to find fault with many other aspects of their relationship. He hears, “If I had known what kind of father you’d be, I never would have had children with you,”

Suffice it to say, these complaints,  morphed from the real one, hardly prompt him to want to spend more time with her.

She tells herself, “I’ll leave when my youngest goes to college, or “find my soul mate and then I’ll leave,” or  I’m outta’ here.”
 Advise: Stay with the main problem or cause. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment