Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Law...

Image result for sexual abuse cartoon
New York AG Eric Schneiderman announced his resignation, hours after The New Yorker magazine published allegations of physical abuse. 
He was accused in the report by Ronan Farrow -- of hitting and choking women without their consent, asking to use a woman's prescription  Xanax, and mocking anti-gun demonstrators, as "losers." 
According to the article, Manning Barish said Schneiderman "would be 'shaking me and grabbing my face' while demanding that she repeat such things as 'I'm a little wh---.'" On another occasion, Manning Barish says that he told her "If you ever left me, I'd kill you."  Schneiderman, a critic of President Trump, has cast himself as a supporter of the #MeToo movement. 
This is serious because it is recent, the accused is the top law enforcement for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment