Saturday, November 25, 2017

Selfies...

Image result for selfie cartoon


Republican Rep. Joe Barton of Texas is apologizing for a graphic image of himself that emerged on social media this week, confirming he took the picture and sent it to women with whom he was pursuing relationships.

"While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women," Barton, 68, admitted in a written statement. "Each was consensual.

Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down," the statement added. "This woman admitted that we had a consensual relationship," Barton said.

"When I ended that relationship, she threatened to publicly share my private photographs and intimate correspondence in retaliation."

Something is fishy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment