Monday, December 19, 2016

Ironic Huh...*

Image result for snake pets

A Kentucky pastor who starred in a reality show about snake-handling in church has died -- of a snakebite.

Snake-handling preacher Jamie Coots, who never backed away from his beliefs despite derision, criminal charges and excruciating bites, died Saturday night after being bitten by a rattlesnake during a church service.

Coots was charged about six years ago with illegally buying and selling snakes and fined more than $6,000. Last year, he was charged in Tennessee with transporting poisonous snakes he had bought in Alabama.

"To me that's what God taught me to be about," he said. "I'm not telling people to handle snakes."
I don't think that violating the law, make snakes a church signature and focus are  the right direction.

Comment: I am not judging no one but sorry for what happened. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment