Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Denaturalization....

An woman takes the oath of allegiance during a naturalization ceremony at the at district office of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on January 28, 2013 in Newark, New Jersey.


Farook and Malik were the perpetrators of the shooting at a San Bernardino social services center that claimed 14 lives, injured 21, and terrorized many. Both were killed during a shootout with the police. 

Saira Khan, the sister's shooter, told CBS News "I can never imagine my brother or my sister-in-law doing something like this. Especially because they were happily married, they had a beautiful 6-month-old daughter. It's just mind boggling .." She's been left wondering whether she could have stopped it.

Farook's father said "His son shared the ideology of (ISIS leader Abu Bakr) al-Baghdadi to create an Islamic state, and he was fixated on Israel,"  told La Stampa newspaper.

The father recalled the first time he saw his son with a gun. "I became angry. In 45 years in the United States, I yelled, 'I have never had a weapon.' He shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Your loss".


Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he's not buying it.
   "I would go after a lot of people and find out whether or not they knew. I'd be able to find out. Cause I don't believe the sister" [before the father statement]

"We have to stop terrorists," Trump explained. "And the only way we're going to stop them, in my opinion, is that way.
You know, they say they don't mind dying.            I think they do.

They want their families left alone. We have to stop terrorism."

The immediate family in this case seen more than something and looked the other way to protect theirs, The result is this loss of human lives and families left without a father, a mother...

The killers and their immediate family should be denaturalized and deported..     

Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment