Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Defamation..

 

Image is not related.

Longtime Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre has agreed to drop her defamation lawsuit against former Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz – saying Tuesday that she may have made a “mistake” in identifying him as one of the men she was forced to have sex with.

In a stipulation dismissing the Manhattan federal court suit, attorneys for Giuffre and Dershowitz said neither party would be awarded costs or legal fees as part of the settlement. 

“I now recognize I may have made a mistake in identifying Mr. Dershowitz,” Giuffre, 39, said in a statement. “However, I was very young at the time, it was a very stressful and traumatic environment.

“This litigation has been very stressful and burdensome for me and my family, and we believe it is time to bring it to an end and move on with our lives,” she said.

No comment here.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment