Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Assembly...

Mooning - Wikipedia


The New York Daily News reports Emily Gallagher once pulled down her pants and mooned a couple that she saw having sex in Syracuse  and blogged about it on Live journal in 2003. 

Gallagher, a Rochester native who was a 19-year-old student at Ithaca College at the time, said the incident happened while she was visiting friends in Syracuse.  

Not only did I stare at people who were having sex in front of a window, but I remained even after they noticed me,” she wrote. “I waved, smiled, and when the girl flipped out I mooned her. You’d think i was on drugs ... but no!”

Gallagher, now 36 and living in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint neighborhood.
Gallagher is running against longtime NYS Assemblyman Joe Lentol for District 50.
Precious assets, cheek to cheek.       Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment