Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Failed...


Nursing Homes at Right Now Minnesota

Whether there was a specific timeline for the next phase of reopening, the governor of the Empire State had a surprisingly candid response.
“Now, people can speculate. People can guess. “I’m out of that business because we all failed at that business. Right? All the early national experts. Here’s my projection model.  They were all wrong. They were all wrong.”
Cuomo continued: “There are a lot of variables. I understand that. We didn’t know what the social distancing would actually amount to. I get it, but we were all wrong. So, I’m sort of out of the guessing business, right?”
The state has reported over 362,000 Covid-19 cases and over 29,000 deaths from the highly contagious virus.

Now is the time to blame all this failure on everybody else. Is not only me, look at the experts.

The governor earlier rejected the experts in remodeling La Guardia air port since he new it all.

Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment