Monday, July 14, 2014

I close my mouth.!!


The life of this young man [my nephew] may look just a total fun. Earlier he finished college, worked hard, advanced in his job, got married and have two young children. Yet there were two issues ipacting his life for quite sometime. His weight increased as years passed. He also smoked cigarettes.

Yet, one day it hit him. He realized that the extra weight is taking a toll on his life and also his family. Being persistent, he did something about it. He lost 37 LB in the past year. He simply said "I close my mouth". Steering away from much salt, sugar and staying with small portions.

He also decided recently to through away his pack of cigarette. That was the end of it.

It is a tough battle on both ends. So keep it up. It is a gift to yourself and your larger family to enjoy for life.  It is a great example for all.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment