Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Sana..

 

Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin
Sanna Marin. PHOTO

Backlash from political opponents include a demand that Marin, who became her country's youngest-ever leader when she was elected at 34, take a drug test, Insider reports.

The videos don't show any drug use but, according to The Guardian, Finnish media have alleged that a voice can be heard in the footage shouting "the flour gang," supposedly a reference to cocaine or amphetamines.

She was adamant that she has nothing "to conceal or hide" and said she will conduct herself as she always has since becoming prime ministers. "I have free time that I spend with my friends," she said. "I'm pretty sure that's the same as many people my age."

Europe is going over thirty and US is going over eighty's. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment