Friday, October 10, 2014

Solicitation...



PHOTO: Jessica Strom accepted a plea deal for solicitation to commit first degree intentional homicide last month for her alleged plot to have her fiance, John Shelpfeffer, killed.
They were planning their future together. She said the relationship had its bad times and that Schellpfeffer was jealous and abusive.  
She filed a restraining order against him, then later dropped it.
“I grabbed a  knife, and I said to him… ‘If you do not give me my car keys and let me leave, I’m going to slice this couch.’ And I did a slice and then he screamed. He threw my keys at me.”

Even with all the drama, the relationship endured and Strom and her children moved in with him. “We always made up right afterwards,”  “We have such a strong bond of love…that we would continue to stay together.” 
She hired a man to kill her fiancĂ© and boyfriend of six years.  He was an informant for the local police department. Their meeting was taped.
“She was young, vibrant, beautiful... We just clicked,” Schellpfeffer recalled.
He believes his life was never in danger and Strom did not intend for the hitman to go through with the plan. He says he attributes her plot to mental illness. At one restraining order hearing, Schellpfeffer proposed to Strom in front of the judge and she accepted. He still cares about his former fiancĂ©e
She was sentenced.... after a plea for solicitation to commit first degree intentional homicide.
This guy's behavior is questionable. He knows it all.     Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment