Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Santa...

Fox News Flash top headlines for Dec. 25


 “Dear Santa, last year you didn’t notice me, so I hope this year you notice me and this year I will be good.”
Also included was a list of typical items like Legos and various toys, but also ended with two unusual requests: food for his family and clothing for his family. The envelope also included a list from the boy’s 5-year-old brother.
While the letter didn’t have a return address, the young boy included his full name. After asking her coworkers, she found another carrier who recognized the name and they were able to locate the boy’s home.
Stinsman got in touch with the family and started a money pool at the post office. “We raised about $500,and people dropped off food at the post office.”
The packages were delivered to the family’s house on Christmas Eve. Before dropping off the items, Stinsman said, “I hope the kids will be distracted when I come. I want them to believe they came from Santa.”

No comments:

Post a Comment